Collaboration Solutions Consultant
The Collaboration Solutions Consultant will be responsible for solving client’s business problems, cutting costs, and increasing productivity using the Microsoft 365 and Azure suite of cloud products. This position will be the trusted Cloud Revolution customer interface and work closely with our development and consulting teams in delivering success engagements.
- Serve as a reliable and trusted partner to our clients, immersed in our clients’ company, brand, products/services, industry, and competitive environment.
- Articulate client needs and work collaboratively with internal teams to employ best practices, ensure technical feasibility of recommended solutions, push boundaries, and drive client goals.
- Plan, conduct, and manage accountability for assigned sales and account management activities to grow client business in alignment with annual client business plans and sales goals.
- Maintain current understanding of coverages and market trends affecting assigned book of business, demonstrating ability to clearly communicate these details with clients.
- Expand customer relationships beyond the current support contract owners with a focus on understanding business priorities and how they tie to consumption outcomes.
- Develops a program, identifies executive sponsors for a contract, and prioritizes engagements to address strategic outcomes and drive customer success.
- Assists in development and authorship of large, complex contracts including RFP responses.
- Creates opportunities for support contract renewals by clearly articulating customer outcomes and how support capabilities can help them achieve those outcomes.
- Conduct basic research to identify new opportunities.
- Find and contact potential sales prospects, make calls to potential partners/customers
- Passion for Microsoft 365 technologies and solutions, particularly Microsoft Teams
- Professional selling experience with Microsoft products and services
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Strong track record of selling complex solutions with lots of cross team dependencies
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Experience working and communicating with Executive level management
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery to influence audience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; understand your role and accept individual responsibility for seeing a task through to its completion (end-to-end), understand when and how to escalate, take appropriate risk (avoid unnecessary risk) and understand impact of decisions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great with building relationships and interacting in a tactful and professional manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced, customer centric environment; you remain calm under pressure
- Proactively overcomes barriers and find acceptable solutions to client issues
- MCSE or equivalent certification
- Proficiency with the Microsoft 365 suite, especially Microsoft Teams
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Base Salary Range:
- $60-$100k, Health Insurance, and 401k
- Up to 40%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by Cloud Revolution.
Cloud Revolution provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm