It’s becoming more common for organizations to have migrated to Teams Only by now and have a need...
SOLUTIONS – BY FOCUS
There’s a diverse amount of capabilities within the Teams universe, and we’re happy to guide you down a prioritized path.
Digital business transformation becomes a reality by bringing people together, being data-driven, and streamlining processes. Microsoft Teams’ extensive ecosystem provides you with many capabilities on which to focus. Combine that with Cloud Revolution’s broad and deep expertise, and you’re guaranteed, regardless of where you’re coming from, that we can get you there.
Microsoft Teams Voice removes inefficiencies and unifies voice in the context of an organization’s entire digital ecosystem. At Cloud Revolution, we understand the different paths for migrating to Teams Voice and key factors to implementing this vital part of your digital transformation strategy.
We’ll help you empower employees with a modern calling solution:
- Cloud-based phone system with advanced features including call transfer, multilevel auto attendants, and call queues
- A domestic calling plan with 3,000 minutes per user, per month within the US and Canada
- Bring your own carrier with Direct Routing or Cloud Revolution can help with a 100% as-a-service model with Direct Routing-as-a-Service
- Dial-in audio conferencing for up to 250 people per meeting
- Call from anywhere, on any device through the Microsoft Teams app on the desktop, mobile, web, and desk phones
- Around-the-clock customer support seven days a week, backed by Microsoft
Transform meeting spaces ranging from small huddle areas to large conference rooms with a rich, collaborative Team experience that’s simple to use, deploy, and manage. Select the right system and audio-video peripherals from one of our partners: Yealink, Logitech, Crestron, Polycom, Lenovo, HP, and others
Bridge the gap between remote workers and those in the office with a meeting room solution that allows everyone to be seen, heard, and fully participate from anywhere:
- Inclusive – Foster inclusive and interactive meetings for everyone, regardless of where they are
- Easy to use – Deliver consistent Teams experiences designed to make collaboration easy and hassle-free
- Flexible – Turn any shared space into a Teams Room with a wide selection of devices and features
- Secured and managed – Keep devices protected and up to date with rich management capabilities and powerful analytics
Teams Contact Center
Teams Contact empowers agents to handle omnichannel customer communication through a single pane of glass – whether they’re in the office space or at home. You can reduce overhead costs, increase workforce efficiency, and gain more accessible insights into the customer lifecycle, all while providing a high-quality, omnichannel customer experience.
Teams Contact ensures security, consistency, and constantly improved customer engagement from any device, any channel, location, or time zone. Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Determine optimal target IT landscape through Capability and Application Road mapping
- Present comprehensive technology integration plan, costs, cost savings potential, business, and technical requirements for integrating child and parent companies using the Microsoft 365 platform
- Facilitate IT transparency through development and communication of key success metrics, milestones, and timeline for technology transformation. Plan for communication and training of end users and support staff
- Document IT target landscape, including changes in technology usage and functionality for parent and child companies
Teams M&A simplifies the M&A process with its ability to collect easily, process, and operationalize the tasks of crunching numbers and analytics, circulating mission-critical data and documents, and establishing the foundational structure for the combined entity going forward.
Optimize processes and improve communications while you invest in the right opportunities. Here are some of the services you can expect:
- Application & Business requirements workshops with the M&A team, IT, and business stakeholders to identify key UC & Collaboration related business challenges hindering full communication and unity between parent and child companies
- Develop and present recommended IT integration strategy with a focus on Microsoft 365
- Create Champion group/steering committee to represent the impacted groups to include stakeholders from all key business units
Teams Business Transformation
Teams Business Transformation, together with Microsoft 365, is now the platform that simplifies the complex machinery of any organization, thus promoting seamless and accelerated digital transformation.
Teams Business Transformation brings together in a common space the collaboration applications necessary to work as a team, and accomplish the following:
- Reduction of meetings (number & duration)
- All-inclusive replacement for multiple solutions and platforms
- Collaborative environment for faster and more effective information sharing
- Decision making accelerated
- Employee satisfaction and empowerment
- Easy collaboration with workers outside the organization
- Streamline and automate business processes such as onboarding, off-boarding, initiative tracking, and corporate goals
- CapEx to OpEx transformation; Productivity optimization with ROI and payback period targets