It’s becoming more common for organizations to have migrated to Teams Only by now and have a need...
Gain understanding, momentum, and a tactical plan with our Microsoft Teams CloudDesign workshop
Our proven Microsoft Teams CloudDesign workshop series will prepare your business for Microsoft Teams and help accelerate your digital transformation journey. This immersive four-day experience prepares your business and your team for a predictable and successful Microsoft Teams platform deployment.
Our Microsoft Teams CloudDesign Workshop provides the following:
- Business Case Workshop – Review relevant business cases for Microsoft Teams and gather feedback from stakeholders
- Teams Architecture and Services Integration – Understand how Teams works and the various service dependencies from Microsoft 365 and Azure
- Teams Voice – Receive an effective overview of the calling features in Microsoft Teams: Auto Attendant, Call Queues, Dynamic 911 Services
- Migration Planning and Desktop Clients – Learn the various migration methodologies and modes between Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams, including desktop client requirements
- Meetings – Get an overview of Microsoft Teams Meetings, controls, capabilities, and media Flows
- Meeting Rooms, Devices, and Cloud Video Interop – Review leading Teams’ devices for personal and meeting use including 3rd party video systems.
- Network Planning – Receive a dedicated workshop on Microsoft network requirements and best practices
- Security and Governance – Learn how to secure Microsoft Teams with external participants, Team creation best practices, and information protection
- Monitoring Architecture and Solutioning – Workshop to cover the tools and processes to monitor Microsoft Teams and Office 365 properly and define organizational requirements
- Your unique Solution Design Document – You’ll complete your workshop and start your Microsoft teams journey with a comprehensive planning and actionable deployment plan
“We soon recognized that design and project planning is the critical place to get things right. The Cloud Revolution team did an exceptional job of not only helping us achieve a solid vision of where we should go, but also providing viable options along the way.”
IT Operations Manager
New Belgium Brewing
Let’s schedule a call 30-minute discovery call to identify your challenge and the best path forward.