- Provide expert advice and guidance on all aspects of Contact Center deployment
- Provide value-add workshops such as environment readiness/devices/licensing overviews
- Articulate client needs and work collaboratively with internal teams to employ best practices, ensure technical feasibility of recommended solutions, push boundaries, and drive client goals.
- Configure Genesys, Landis, or Anywhere 365 contact center solutions from beginning to end including call flows, greetings, inbound/outbound routing strategies, SBC configuration, IVR, Call recording, and analytics.
- Plan, develop, deploy, test, and optimize contact center solutions.
- Partner with application support teams to insure proper integration with 3rd party solutions such as ServiceNow, SalesForce, etc.
- Troubleshoot issues with call routing and handling, monitor contact center performance, and lead resolution of technical issues.
- Provide training to contact center supervisors and agents on system usage, reporting, and feature enhancements as needed.
- Assists in development and authorship of large, complex contracts including RFP responses.
- Creates opportunities for support contract renewals by clearly articulating customer outcomes and how support capabilities can help them achieve those outcomes.
- Passion for Microsoft 365 technologies and solutions, particularly Microsoft Teams
- 3+ years’ experience working with and configuring SBCs
- 5+ years Administering one or more of the following contact center solutions: Genesys, Landis, or Anywhere 365
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with PowerBI, Tableau, or similar
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery to influence audience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; understand your role and accept individual responsibility for seeing a task through to its completion (end-to-end), understand when and how to escalate, take appropriate risk (avoid unnecessary risk) and understand impact of decisions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great with building relationships and interacting in a tactful and professional manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced, customer centric environment; you remain calm under pressure
- Proactively overcomes barriers and find acceptable solutions to client issues
- MCSE or equivalent certification
- Microsoft Master’s or MVP certification
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
Base Salary Range:
- Up to 10%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by Cloud Revolution.
Cloud Revolution provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm