Microsoft Teams Consultant
The Microsoft Teams Consultant will be responsible for solving client’s business problems using the Microsoft 365 suite, specializing in all things Microsoft Teams with a focus on Teams Voice. This position will be the trusted Cloud Revolution customer interface and work closely with our development and consulting teams in delivering success engagements.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on all aspects of Teams
- Plan, develop, deploy, test, and optimize Microsoft Teams solutions.
- Provide value-add workshops such as environment readiness/devices/licensing overviews
- Articulate client needs and work collaboratively with internal teams to employ best practices, ensure technical feasibility of recommended solutions, push boundaries, and drive client goals.
- Configure Microsoft Teams Voice from beginning to end including emergency services, analog device configuration, dial plans and voice policies, and call quality dashboard.
- Document and present best practices recommendations for optimized network performance, Teams room systems, migration scenarios, coexistence, and interoperability with customers and partners.
- Assists in development and authorship of large, complex contracts including RFP responses.
- Creates opportunities for support contract renewals by clearly articulating customer outcomes and how support capabilities can help them achieve those outcomes.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to client Teams administrators as needed.
- Passion for Microsoft 365 technologies and solutions, particularly Microsoft Teams
- 3+ years’ experience working with and configuring SBCs
- 5+ years working with Microsoft Teams and/or Skype for Business
- Advanced knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with Microsoft Teams administration, 3rd party app integrations, and Teams conference room platforms
- Microsoft Teams such as MS-700, MS-720, or similar
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery to influence audience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; understand your role and accept individual responsibility for seeing a task through to its completion (end-to-end), understand when and how to escalate, take appropriate risk (avoid unnecessary risk) and understand impact of decisions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Great with building relationships and interacting in a tactful and professional manner
- Thrives in a fast-paced, customer centric environment; you remain calm under pressure
- Proactively overcomes barriers and find acceptable solutions to client issues
- MCSE or equivalent certification
- Microsoft Master’s or MVP certification
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Experience administering Office 365 Groups and/or SharePoint
- Experience with the PowerApps suite a plus
- Up to 0%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by Cloud Revolution.
Cloud Revolution provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm