- Collaborate with business and IT leaders and champions to understand organizational and operational challenges and translate those needs into technical requirements.
- Evaluate current system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end users.
- Create processes and methodologies from scratch, utilizing tools such as spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps.
- Document use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, priorities, and goals.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Assist in the configuration and build of low-code solutions, perform testing and troubleshooting of new processes and applications.
- Prepare and conduct training, where appropriate
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Maintain a flexible, growth-oriented mindset toward learning new Microsoft technologies to best meet client business objectives.
- Strong affinity for building flexible, low-maintenance automation solutions using the Microsoft product suite
- Provide strong, clear communication between client teams and internal engineering, development, and project management stakeholders.
- Passion for Microsoft 365 technologies and solutions, particularly Microsoft Teams
- 8+ years of business analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience with the Microsoft 365 platform
- One of the following certifications required: PMP, Six Sigma Green Belt or higher (ASQ), CBAP, ACM
- Strong track record of delivering complex solutions with lots of cross team dependencies
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
- Strong technical aptitude, organization, analytical, and project management skills
- Experience working and communicating with Executive level management
- Excellent English written and oral communications skills that are audience appropriate with appropriate style and delivery to influence audience
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership; understand your role and accept individual responsibility for seeing a task through to its completion (end-to-end), understand when and how to escalate, take appropriate risk (avoid unnecessary risk) and understand impact of decisions
- Ability and willingness to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Six Sigma, CSM, IIBA, or ITIL certifications (or equivalent experience)
- MCSE or equivalent certification
- Proficiency with the PowerApps suite and Microsoft Teams
- Data analysis and BI skills
- Expert in the Microsoft Office suite of applications, including Visio
Base Salary Range:
- $75k – $125k
- Up to 25%
Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all duties, responsibilities or activities that are required of a team member for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. At any point in time, the essential functions and primary duties associated with this position will be the principal, major or most important duties, responsibilities and activities that the employee is expected to perform as determined and directed by Cloud Revolution.
Cloud Revolution provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all team members and applicants for employment opportunities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment, and all team members will be treated with respect to their employment, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status. For further details please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm